If you're having trouble entering pairing mode:
1. Insert the glasses in the charging case, making sure to do it correctly by following these instructions. A white LED in the case should start pulsing slowly to indicate Vue is charging. When Vue is fully charged, the LED should stay solid white.
2. Fully fold the glasses legs, wait 5 seconds, then unfold the glasses legs. A blue LED should flash twice in the inner top right corner of the frames.
3. With the legs unfolded, tap the touch panel (where the pattern is on the right leg). You should hear a "bloop" sound and feel a slight vibration. You may have to tap around to find the right spot that will trigger the sound.
4. If the above works, try double-tapping. It should report your step count by default.
5. If the above worked, tap and hold at that same spot for 8 seconds until you hear the pairing prompt "Double-tap to enter pairing mode", then double-tap to confirm. You will hear "I'm ready to pair" and the blue LED will start flashing.
(Important note: you'll hear or feel a double-beep after 2 seconds; don't lift your finger but continue holding until you get to 8 seconds and hear the pairing prompt. Only then should you lift your finger.)
6. If none of the above work, try giving the glasses a hard reset by following these instructions. Sometimes the glasses get hung up and might not respond to touch, but a hard reset can fix that.
If all of the above steps fail, or if you see a red light flashing even when you're not touching the glasses, please contact us.